Published On Tuesday, April 22, 2008. Under: News.Reports are coming in from Les Echos, a French newspaper, which states Apple is currently pushing Orange to subsidize iPhone prices in order to move more units. So far the sales of French iPhones have been very low coming in at just 825 units each day. Of course since Europeans are typically not accustomed to paying such steep prices (€400 for the phone with a contract requirement) it comes as no surprise that sales are extremely low. If the plan is implemented then French iPhones will be as inexpensive as those in Britain and Germany (€100 with a €90 per month plan).
Latest news for the Apple iPhone, iTouch, iMac and iPod.
You are here : Latest iNews » Tag for orange to subsidize iphone
- The Advantages of Telescopic Mast Photography
- Online Meetings vs. In Person Meetings: How to Decide When Each is Appropriate
- Crysis 3 Game Review
- The Benefits of Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headsets
- The Value of Broadband
- IPhone 6 Release in 2013?
- NTFS Recovery Technology
- The Best Mobile Trading Apps for iPhone Users
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Versus the Apple iPad
- Why the iPhone is Still the Best Mobile in the World
Tags3g iphone 3g iphone news 3g iphone rumors 3g iphone rumours chinese iphone iphone 2.0 iphone 3g debut iphone china iphone debut iphone in china latest 3g iphone news new iphone next general iphone orange iphone orange to subsidize iphone solar apple products solar iphone solar ipod solar itouch unlocked iphone
- Construction and Maintenance
- Consumer Electronics
- Mobile Phones
- News – iPhone Hardware
- News – Software
- Official Press Releases